For reasons of transparency, I started writing a public list of my FOSS work.
It’s also a bit of a tracker for myself, as I tend to forget things.
Talks and Lectures
- HTWG Konstanz: Was steckt hinter “Concurrency without Fear?” (90 min)
- Linuxing in London: Writing CLI tools in Rust (40 min)
- ACCU 2018: Concurrent Rust Workshop (8 hours)
- ACCU 2018: Three Years of Rust (1,5 hours)
- ACCU 2018: Lightning talk: sl(1) and verbal error messages in Rust (5 min)
- IsleOfRuby: Lightning talk: sl(1), verbal error messages in Rust and the dark side of Matz (5 min)
- IsleOfRuby: Fishbowl (30 min)
- HTWG Konstanz: Sicherheitsaspekte von Rust (90 min)
- Uni Linz: Security aspects of Rust (90 min)
- Setup events team within the community team for Rust
- Co-organisation and on-site orga a the Rust all-hands (~50 hours)
- RustFest Paris/Rome
- Accounting and moral support RubyOnIce
- Accounting and moral support IsleOfRuby
Conference attendance in project capacity
- Embedded World 2018 (3 days)
- ACCU 2018 (3 days)
- Isle of Ruby (3 days)
- Ruby on Ice (3 days)
- Member of the board of Ruby Berlin e.V.
- Rust Hack & Learn: 4 (roughly 2,5 hours each)